Tara Redwood School values a diverse economic community. We understand that the tuition can be difficult for some families. Through donations, and fundraising we are able to support a certain number of families with financial aide. Financial aide is based on a family’s economic needs, which are assessed through independent organization, Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST).
Financial Aid FAQS
- Financial Aid is available to elementary school families who are economically burdened.
Financial aide is need based and all students’ families who receive aid must complete the FAST application. Please click here for the application.
Allowances are made for families with more than one student attending the school and have a greater financial need and burden.
- Fast Applications are Due at the same time registration is due
- Families have 10 business days to accept or reject the offer
- The FAST application fee is $43.00 and is non-refundable and payable online with application
- Details on tax information needed to apply can be found at the FAST website
- Please check the box on your enrollment form indicating that you will be applying for financial aid
It is important that you complete the online forms and apply for financial aide by March 31, 2017 in order to receive priority consideration as a returning family. After that date the financial aide team reviews and awards aide to new students.
For any additional information, please contact our Admissions Administrator, Michelle Takemoto at (831) 462-9632 if you have any questions.