Tara Redwood School offers a great summer camp where children explore,
play, have adventures and discover something new everyday
on 108 acres of creeks, woods and meadows!
Into the Heart of Nature Summer Program 2021*
*Only offered for currently enrolled families during Covid-19 pandemic.
Summer Camp 2021 Information and Schedules
|PROGRAMS & AGES||SESSION DATES|
|T/Th||M-F only.*||Program A:
June 21 – July 16
|M/W/F||*TK–2nd must enroll for 4 consecutive weeks.||Program B:
8:30am - 2:30pm
July 19 – Aug 13
TK/K - 2nd.
9:00am - 3:00pm
Preparing Kids for Camp and What to Bring.
- Eat a big healthy breakfast before camp
- Pack large healthy lunch (please no candy)
- Snack in a separate container from lunch, Labeled “SNACK”
- A warm layer (for morning hikes), and shorts and short sleeves for hot afternoons
- Water play clothes, swimsuit or shorts
- Towel (with name on it)
- A hat
- Please remember to label all personal items.
Please also remember to pack:
- Sunscreen – please apply sunscreen to your camper before you leave the house
- Shoes suitable for hiking (NO open toed shoes): Tennis shoes, hiking shoes, or closed toed (Tevas are options)
- Water bottle with your child's name on it
- A backpack to carry lunch and sweater while hiking
- An extra change of clothes including underwear, bottoms and shirt in case of a wet accident.
“In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.”
— John Muir